VCE U3&4 Exam Revision Lectures 2017
The ACCESS EDUCATION End-of-year revision lecture program has been running since 1994. These subject specific 2½ - 2¾ hour revision lectures cover Units 3 & 4 and have been tailored to help you to achieve your personal best in over 29 different VCE subjects.
We are proud to say that we have gone to great lengths to secure the absolute best presenters. It is crucial to have lecturers that not only have the subject knowledge but also have an excellent approach to delivering this knowledge to the attendees in a manner that is easily absorbed and understood.
Like all of our lectures, every attendee will receive a subject specific set of notes written by the lecturer that you have gone to see. We do not use generic notes, and we do not use generic presentations.
- Clayton – Monash University
- Bundoora – La Trobe University
- Berwick – Monash University
- Melbourne – Swinburne University
- Peninsula – Monash University
- Ballarat – Federation University (formerly Uni of Ballarat)
- Bendigo – La Trobe University
- Geelong - Deakin University (Waterfront Campus)
- Gippsland – Federation University (formerly Monash)
- Mildura - La Trobe University
- Shepparton – Goulburn Ovens Institute of Tafe
- Warrnambool – Deakin University
- Wodonga – La Trobe University
What will you access?
- A team of highly experienced lecturers that are experts in their fields
- Extensive and detailed 2½ - 2¾ hour exam revision lectures
- A greater level of confidence
- Tips to better understand and tackle exam questions
- Pointers on previous year's exam pitfalls
- Subject specific study notes prepared by your lecturer
- General and subject specific exam strategies
ONLINE BOOKINGS ARE NOW OPEN or Download the VCE Units 3 & 4 Exam Revision program brochure.
The details for this program will be announced soon
Subscribe to the Access Point Newsletter to be notified as soon as they are confirmed. Or like us on Facebook