Mid Year Lectures 2021
You only have one chance to achieve your best in your VCE and ACCESS EDUCATION is pleased to offer you a unique and comprehensive ONLINE program during the July School Holidays.
The Access Education ONLINE Mid-Year Lectures will ensure that you are not only on track to achieve your personal best, but it will also give all the tools needed to ensure that you have the ultimate head start to your final semester of high school.
The 2021 Mid Year Lecture program will be delivered LIVE, INTERACTIVE & ONLINE. In addition, the lectures will be re-broadcast the following week at an alternate time.
You will also receive a hard copy of our much sought after and highly regarded subject specific study notes.
These notes will be posted to your home address in time for the event. For this to occur please book early.
Instructions on how to access the ONLINE lecture/s will be emailed to you 2 days prior to the event.
When? Monday 28 June - Friday 2 July 2021
What will you access?
- A team of highly experienced lecturers that are experts in their fields
- Extensive and detailed lectures ranging in duration from 2 hours to 2½ hours
- A concise revision of Unit 3 to ensure that you are on the right track
- A unique "head start" program that will give you an excellent advantage for Unit 4
- A greater level of confidence
- Subject specific study notes prepared by your lecturer
- General and subject specific study/learning strategies
- You will be given the opportunity to direct questions to the presenter
BOOKINGS NOW OPEN - Download the 2021 Mid Year Lecture Program brochure or BOOK ONLINE BELOW
SCHOOL GROUP BOOKINGS - For teachers wishing to make a group booking for their students, please complete the SCHOOL GROUP BOOKING FORM with all the students' details,
so we can email the students their link to the online lecture/s and post out a hard copy of the notes to their postal address.
The details for this program will be announced soon
Subscribe to the Access Point Newsletter to be notified as soon as they are confirmed. Or like us on Facebook