Summer School 2020
Now at DEAKIN UNIVERSITY - Burwood Campus
You only have one chance to achieve your best in your VCE and ACCESS EDUCATION is pleased to offer you a comprehensive head start.
The ACCESS EDUCATION Summer School program is a unique opportunity for students studying Units 3 & 4 to experience university life while preparing for the demands of the VCE year ahead.
- Deakin University, Burwood Campus Tuesday 14 January to Friday 17 January 2020
- Further Maths
- Health & Human Development
- Legal Studies
- Maths Methods
- Physical Education
- THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO VCE SUCCESS - The most essential lecture that anyone attending either year 11 or 12 in 2019 must attend
What will you access?
- A team of highly experienced lecturers in their fields
- Extensive and detailed 3 ¼ hour VCE preparation lectures
- Subject specific study notes prepared by your lecturer
- Tips to better understand what the expectations are for VCE
- Techniques to reduce your stress levels
- A greater level of confidence
Deakin University - Burwood Campus11 events from 14/01/2020 9:15:00 AM to 17/01/2020 1:30:00 PM